Provided businesses with interim management services: building teams to deliver change, integrating new technologies, improving service, managing projects and reducing costs. Assignments included:
DS Smith Plc (International Paper, Packaging and Recycling Business)
- Appointed as Interim IT Director for the Recycling business to develop a cohesive IT strategy.
- Carried out a high-level review of business processes and third-party service provision.
- Put in place measures to review customer satisfaction with IT and ensure improved resolution.
- Led compliance activities with corporate and external audit, resulting in no significant findings.
QVC (Satellite and broadcast televised network specialising in home shopping)
- Appointed as Head of European Infrastructure Operations on an interim basis while the organisation underwent a global restructuring process.
- Responsible for direction and oversight of all live production systems for Europe on a 24x7 basis.
- Planned and managed computer operations, production support, network operations, systems and database administration.
Took a sabbatical from ColArt to travel around Europe and North America from Aug 2012 to Dec 2013.