World #1 in Biochemical BtoB analysis – 120 countries– 10000p, 1Mds€) - Brussells
Eurofins is securing their dominant position by buying one new lab each month. The business model of the company is the dynamic dispatching of tests in different specialized labs according to resource availability, lab efficiency and logistical optimizations. All labs need to get organized similarly around a local system (LIMS) provided by CTO to work directly with the central ERP for this dispatching to be possible on a daily basis.
- Accelerate Integration (Process + IT) of newly acquired labs
- Created a task force 3 people and negociated operational resources with historical, new labs and IT.
- Produced Models of Production and Delivery Processes in Labs and worked with both historical and new labs on making them converge (250 p - 10 to 70% of their time).
- Liaised with IT teams in Luxemburg (50 p) to adapt the LIMS to these processes. Replaced Excel Shhets with Bug Tracking Tools and secured routines for frequent and reliable deliveries to the labs
- Reinforced cooperation between labs and cross fertalization to install comparative continuous improvement on processes (10 leaders - 500 p) and intense internal communication on successes
- Reported directly to CTO and CEO and participatded to monthly Steering Committee with countries
- Integrated 3 labs and reduced integration time to 6 month through a normalized process
- Created a collaborative culture and channels of communication between labs or with IT
- Improved Due Diligence process to better anticipate necessary IT evolutions.